Do you lead or worship in a state-run, government-sanctioned church?
Did your church close because of Covid? Is it still closed? Is your church following the dictates of government and afraid of consequences if they don’t? Welcome to Amerikka of today, the home of the state-run church.
I learned of a recent conversation with a pastor in Iran. He was delighted to be released from prison due to fears of Covid spreading there. He was going to immediately gather his church congregation for worship and prayer. But he asked, “is it true that the churches in America are closed? Do they fear the disease? Do they fear government? Why has the church in America forsaken God?”
The church is to be the bellwether for all activities in the United States.
- It is to speak to culture; not reflect it.
- It should be salt and light to society, not operate by social dictates.
- The church should speak to government; not take orders from it.
- The church must be the influence for education, work, thought and culture.
It cannot do these things if it is closed.
- Don’t run from the fire; walk through it.
- Don’t wait for the government to approve it. The first and fourteenth amendments to the Bill of Rights already have!
- Don’t wait for another church or group to act first, or you will be last.
- You. Stand up! Lead! Worship! Proclaim! Yes, you.
This is a grassroots effort that every business, patriot and Christian will witness. Will you lead with the power of Jesus Christ in 2020? If so, it’s time to reopen the churches across America. It’s time to take a stand for God once again.
“We ought to obey God rather than men.” (Acts 5:29) This is our call to the ekklesia, the called out and gathered church. Reopen for the glory of God and the advancement of the Christian faith! It’s time to repent, reclaim and rebuild the United States of America!
And the gates of hell shall not prevail!
Destiny Christian Center